Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update and Missouri Pics

So I finished week one in my new job...and I love it! It is difficult to get everything going...but the kids and I can make it into anything, which is an awesome feeling!

Okay, on to the main event...pictures from our trip to Missouri (July 4 - July 12).

Tory

Eric
Christy

Tory, Christy, Curtis, Melissa, and Mom (Meg)

Abby

Me and Curtis




Okay. If you want to see more check out my myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=24284762
then click on pics under my picture and find the album labeled Missouri 2008
We love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh YAY!! I love pics. Thanks for putting up so many!!! What a fun fun trip you had. Wish we could've been there to see everyone! I'm so glad that work is going great! You are amazing, I'm sure!
also...do I have to have a myspace to see the pics? Because I tried and it didn't let me view them???

Meg said...

Hey... I am finally checking out your blog...Love the pictures!! I haven't even looked at the pictures on the CD you sent... I am a bad bad mom!!

Love you and miss you tons...

Mom in MO