Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Memories

Here are the rules:

As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you & I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

Next, re-post these instructions on your blog & see how many people leave a memory about you. It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game & I'll come to your blog & leave one about you (or if you don't have a blog I will e-mail you my memory!) I am following Meg Abreu who posted this, it looked like fun, I hope you'll play along!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Stefanie... I remember you as a young high school girl coming over to our house to visit Curtis and you seem so overwhelmed by ALL of us. You were so sweet and cute... fast forward to Jan 2004 when you came to pick me up at the airport. You were so nervous... What you didn't know is how much I already loved you!! You are such a sweet angel...I am so blessed to have you as a daughter...(notice I didn't include in-law) I know I don't call as often as I'd like... but when we do talk...it's like no time as passed between conversations...we just pick right back up!! Love you can't wait to see you!!
Love MOM...
P.S. You are right the air mattress launching was a BLAST!!